The School undertakes a diverse range of academic and professional activities aimed at dissemination and application of management knowledge and practice. These activities include:
- Two-year (full time) Post-graduate programme leading to the degree of Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Five-year (Integrated) programme leading to the dual degree certification of Bachelor of Business (BBA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Two-year (full time) Post-graduate programme leading to the degree of Travel & Hospitality Management (MTHM)
- Research programmes leading to M.Phil and Ph.D.
- One year P.G. Diploma Programme in Business Administration (PGDBA).
- Certificate programme in Strategic Business Negotiations in collaboration with CM Partners, Cambridge, USA.
- Management Development Programmes for working executives and entrepreneurs for improving their managerial and administrative skills.
- Administrative Development Programmes for the officers in Jammu and Kashmir Administrative Services.
- Consultancy services to the organizations for solving their problems and upgrading their management practices.